The Post's fashionistas show you how to wear the best trends of the season. By ANAHITA MOUSSAVIAN and JOHANNAH MASTERS
The Post's fashionistas show you how to wear the best trends of the season.
The Post’s fashion market specialist says: As amazing as all the techno and over-the-top florals were on the spring runways, sporting head-to-toe blooms isn’t really my thing (unless we’re talking perfume). That’s why I plan to embrace this trend with a lot more edge, starting with this showstopper skirt. A mini with a sheer tail attached for a little added drama is perfection in my book. Add a peplum top with a subtle flower shape, and it’s a sleek way to embrace this trend.
* Leather peplum top, $99 at H&M, 1328 Broadway
* Aminaka Wilmont miniskirt, $595 at net-a-porter.com
* Tibi “Amber” sandal, $365 at piperlime.com
* Eddie Borgo bracelet, $375 at Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave.
* Gemstud necklace, $88 at Juicy Couture, 650 Fifth Ave.